Company Credit Reports, Annual Accounts and Company Documents
Free company searches across Europe. Credit Reports include fully qualified company credit scores, directors information, CCJs and financial data. Filed annual accounts and annual returns are available for UK limited companies and International companies.
Search for companies by business name or registration number using the tabs below.
Company Reports Search
Company Credit Reports are delivered instantly online and by email. Each report includes current and historical risk score and credit limits, director details, shareholders, annual accounts, mortgages, CCJs and more.
Full content list
Director Reports Search
Director Reports are delivered instantly online and by email. Each report includes all directorships, credit scores and key financials including cash at bank, assets and turnover (if available) for each associated company.
Full content list
Company Credit Reports
- Name, address, registration date, company number, status and accounts filed.
- Current and previous risk scores, credit limit, contract limit, CCJ summary.
- Holding companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, share capital, shareholders, mortgages, charges and satisfactions.
Profit & Loss account
- Extracts from the last five years of Accounts filed at Companies House.
- Five years balance sheet items, cash flow statement.
Cash flow ratios
- Lists the main liquidity, performance, leverage and gearing ratios.
- Exports, audit fees, intermediate assets, bank overdraft, and finance due to directors and group.
- Percentage growth measurements for one, two, three, and four year periods.
Filing history from Companies House
- Name changes, mortgage documents and other filings.
- Current and previous directors and secretaries, including name, address and date of birth and any other directorships along with relevant risk scores.
- Filed annually and include balance sheet, profit and loss account, turnover (content dependant on company filing
- Filed annually and includes information about the company's directors, secretary (if appointed), registered office address, shareholders and share capital.
- Forms submitted to adjust company officer information such as appointments, terminations and disqualifications.
New Incorporation Documents
- Filed at the point of registering a limited company. Includes Certificate of Incorporation, Statement of Directors and Registered Office, Declaration of Compliance Memorandum of Association, Memorandum of association, Articles of Association, First Directors Board Minute.
And all other Company Documents
- A full filing history is available for all UK companies and dependant on the individual company. All documents are listed on the company page, if you need help understanding their content, please
Why use ukdata.com?
Free Company Searches
- Search for UK and Irish companies and get basic information for free.
- All searches and purchases are completely anonymous.
Free Customer Support
- Contact us by live chat, email, telephone or at our office.
Credit Check Companies Instantly Online
- Find out if a company is credit worthy online instantly.
Free Company Monitor and Alerts
- Receive free email alerts for filings and credit status changes.
Pay As You Go
- No commitment or contract. Use the system as and when you need to.
Discount Credit Report Package
- Take an
annual subscription and receive substantial savings on our pay as you go prices.
Unlimited Access to Your Documents and Reports
- Access your saved reports and documents with no time limit.
Instant Access to Company Data 24 / 7
- Search for and download reports and documents at your convenience.